Wednesday 24 February 2016

Alexander Kazakov at bGallery

For each person recognition of the world - the miscellaneous and considerably differs from others. For me each photo is the moment from life. They are like a breath. Who can tell, what one breath is more important than another? I photograph when I have time. Nobody gives to me of tasks and cannot tell:« Go and shoot ». I photograph, when I feel ready. If I cannot concentrate, I will not photograph, even such thought will not come to me mind. I cannot tell that I notice all around, but I try... And, sometimes my photos even precisely correspond to my expectations. Though happens that the good photo turns out casually. Actually I trust in a happy occurence: there can be an interesting detail in a picture which I have not noticed, or even has noticed, but has not attached importance.



09_POL_2BR7310

No comments:

Post a Comment