Wednesday 24 February 2016

Kevin Edwards - www.kevinedwardsart.co.uk

Image
www.kevinedwardsart.co.uk
http://www.bgallery.co.uk/artist-profile.asp?artistid=519
My interest is representational painting. The main subject of my painting is landscape. I interpret the light in the landscape with a heightened level of colour harmony. The colours are carefully saturated to emphasis the warm and cool light.
I use the paint to create an equivalent for any detail. The emphasis is to paint with the paint and create light with colour.
I've painted many commissions, from specific requests for a particular house or view to general requests to paint a particular season or time of day.
The most frequent size for my paintings is 16 x 20 inches which usually takes approximately 30 hours to complete. I use artists quality oil paint from Windsor and Newton, Michael Harding and Rembrandt. Framing is done by Frame House www.framehouse.co.uk
Image

Image


No comments:

Post a Comment